WOW O.B.C. Where do I see it?

monicajay

I have used 'search' but there are so many WOW threads and so far haven't found my answer.

I booked directly with RCCL by phone and do not see anything on my invoice that shows OBC of $200.

Where should I look for confirmation of this? Is there somewhere in code or on the internet that I can find this?

I would like to have some proof before boarding.

Also, if I transfer to a TA will I keep the OBC of the WOW sale?

Would like to make FP today.

Our WOW On Board Credit did not show up until after we made final payment. It is listed on the Booking Confirmation under booking charges and is listed as MZV8 $100 OBC P/S.

Thanks, I'll make sure it is there after final payment.

What about switching file to a TA? I would think it shouldn't change but would like to be sure. Does the WOW credit stay with the file?

My OBC has always shown up on my original booking confirmation that I get when I pay my deposit. This shows the full price, the Diamond discount, my deposit and any OBC I have. I've not had to wait until final payment. I book directly with the cruise line.

I see mine...on the .pdf Booking Confirmation that I received in email when I booked, not after final payment ...it is in code. Listed under Booking Charges on the left: MZA-2-$50 OBC P/ST

I switched my booking to a TA and kept the WOW credit...I got a price drop and kept the credit...I switched cabins from OV to balcony and kept the credit too. Should not be a problem.

I also booked during a WOW sale through a TA who I always use. He did not send me any confirmation but I do have access online on the Royal site to my reservation. Is the OBC shown anywhere on their website? Thanks.

Lisa

Explorer of the seas Nov. 12th sailing from Cape Liberty. Our initial price was 1487.00pp then it dropped to 1287.00 pp then today i just happened to look and it went down again to 1183.00pp so i will get 208.00 OBC Woohoo:p. Now the man i spoke to at RCCL told me i would recieve an e-mail in 24-48 hours stating the obc but is there somewhere else i can go to make sure i have recieved it?

It does pay to keep checking those prices. Happy sailing.. vo922

I have verification of mine:

In the email that was sent to me after I booked, each of my passengers is listed in a little line-up. The line-up /grid lists each person's age group, ticket price, taxes, and paid gratuitites.

After each person's information, but still on the line-up /grid thing -- in such a way that it's applied to the whole room, not to one person -- it reads: MZV8-$100 OBC P/S

I booked during the WOW sale back in May, so I suppose the MZV8 is code for that particular promotion. I don't know what P/S stands for.

I have two rooms booked, and this is on each one; thus, I know I have $100 per room.

Archived