Liberty Question

Hi, we are about to make final payment on our Family Cruise on the Liberty. I have never sailed a Freedom Class Ship and was hoping someone could help me with my question.

We have one cabin on the row across the back of the ship, aft. We have another cabin in the middle row, close to the very end. 8493 Can you acess that row of cabins from the aft so that we can go from one cabin to the other easily without walking all the way back down the hall?

I hope you can understand what I am asking. It does sound a bit confusing when I ask. The deck plans below, which I hope you can see, look like you can access the row of cabins from either end.

Thanks!!

shp_lb_deck08_rc2_dpl.gif

Yes, you can access the cabins on each of the rows by walking up them from the aft cabins. If you are full aft, you can access 8493 by walking up that row to the cabin. However, if they want to access their cabin from the elevators, they either have to walk all the way aft and go back up the row, or the walk down down the corridor on the starboard side from the elevator and then cut into their row at 8363.

Archived