Early Saver Question

pknapper

We booked Early Saver for 6/10 Legend Cruise. Found price drop and submitted form for Early Saver price drop. Recieved email confirmation that my submission was recieved and indeed we were given the price drop. Since we are still months out from final payment, when I go online and check my cruise docs, the original booking price still shows. Does this change, or does my email confirmation showing the new cruise price over ride what is showing online?

TIA

Patti

PKnapper,

I'm not trying to hijack, but can you tell us how long it took to get a response from Carnival? I've submitted three times and I've heard nothing.

Thanks--

Our upcoming cruise has dropped in price 2x. I sent the form multiple times on both and never got responses. I sent email and received responses that advised me to fax as they were having ongoing issues with the online form. Both times the requests were honored but after the fax. If you havent gotten an answer w/in the 48 hours as noted on the form, I would send an email.

I submitted the form on the Tuesday before our Sunday cruise. We paid 1004 for our cruise and found a price on CCL for 914.84. They responded 3 days later that I was being given a price of 984.84. Never saw that price anywhere but it got me a $20 onboard credit.

PKnapper,

I'm not trying to hijack, but can you tell us how long it took to get a response from Carnival? I've submitted three times and I've heard nothing.

Thanks--

I have always gotten my responses back within a few days, but if you fill out the form wrong like not putting all the information about the new price, category etc on the bottom, they will either deny it or not respond at all. I booked my cruise on the Splendor for Jan 2010 and only have had one price drop of $20.00, and I booked this last February.

Booked Pride in April for $2400 (2adult+2child) ES going Sept. 27, 09 dropped to $1900. I booked through a TA to throw the local guy a bone. Well that was almost a big mistake! Carnival said that TA didn't book ES price (BS) they did not want to give the credit. Well the TA ended up on the phone with Carnival for over an hour. In the end I now have an onboard credit for $500.:D I also got upgraded from 8C to 8F. It should have been an upgrade to 8H (extended balcony) but the rooms filled before Carnival okayed the adjustment because I needed a room for 4. Don't care that much about the upgrade but the $500 now pays all my tips and now my bar bill hopefully won't be quite as ugly!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Archived