Silversea & the Big Guns

GuyJ

Greetings

I hope this finds you all well.

It would appear that regular reading of the Silversea forum has its consequences. As a result of all the contributors' positive comments, free flowing advice and apparent lust for life, I find myself fortunate enough to be counting the days until my first voyage with Silversea. I am extremely grateful to you all, for all your guidance, which made the decision to cruise with Silversea nothing less than an ease.

Given that I am sailing on Silver Cloud, from New York to Bridgetown, I could not resist a sneak preview when she passed through London. I was certainly not disappointed; beautiful ship, superb day and a fantastic backdrop. I thought you might like to see the company she keeps when tied up in London!

With best regards

Guy

1.jpg.f3f7c3ac29c5cebfdc7400b46abf788c.jpg

2.jpg.19954b2420bc278bca9c282dc80ff21c.jpg

3.jpg.a23173e8fc04f31f7c025270caab9d2f.jpg

4.jpg.45921f5fe06197f30ca5d5117240a715.jpg

5.jpg.eed5061789b74004085f8b2c2d0a5f10.jpg

I thought you might like to see the company she keeps when tied up in London!

The perfect answer to piracy threats! (bringing the warship to London with her might have been a little paranoid but . . . one can never be too careful :D)

I'll be sailing on the Silver Cloud on the Bridgetown to Manaus cruise right after Guyj and 1 cruise removed from Seagirl2002, any hints, suggestions, observations would be appreciated. My first Silversea cruise!

Take good care of the Silver Cloud!

Loved the photo's.

Martini Cruiser

Best suggestion for your cruise....enjoy yourself.

We did a cruise from Rio to Barbados on the Cloud beginning of this year and we loved it.

Different ports then you will have I think but if you go to Devil's Island....a place not to be missed. Very interesting and beautiful nature. And I promise we do our best to leave the ship in good shape

Archived