5/26 Brilliance Med-so many excursions, which is best??

What a wonderful discovery this Europe folder is! I'm so excited about going on a Barcelone/Med cruise on the Brilliance embarking May 26, and soooo grateful for the reviews I've read here.

Any advise about which of the excursions are really worth the time and money, compared to doing it on your, walking, or trying to hook up with a guide.

Say, in terms of Villefranche, Livorno, Taormina and Piraeus for starters????

Gee, thanks!
VK

Hi VK.

There is a large group of us on the same sailing and we have been talking about tours for months. I will try to provide the link to the information so that you can read through all of the comments. With only 5 weeks left, many private tours are booked, but I am sure that there are some people willing to share the guides.

Who do you have travelling with you?

Tina

Carnival Jubilee 5/94
Disney Magic 5/01
Star Princess 5/03

Carnival Conquest 12/03
RCCL Brilliance 5/04

here is the link to the bunch (37) people that are on this cruise...we dont know each other but as you will see, we have been posting back and forth about everything!

[url="http://messages.cruisecritic.com/2/OpenTopic?q=Y&a=tpc&s=927093444&f=1683059817&m=7583089847&p=8"]may 26 brilliance[/url]

Carnival Jubilee 5/94
Disney Magic 5/01
Star Princess 5/03

Carnival Conquest 12/03
RCCL Brilliance 5/04

Oh, Tina!
Thank you for the thread. I've printed it out and will have fun reading it all and sort of getting to know you all.

I'll be travelling alone and am really easy to spot--I'm an old lady with long skirts and fading red hair in a bun like women in Toulouse Lautrec posters. My nephews say I look like I have a "butterscotch Tasty-freeze scoop" on top of my head.

Indeed I've signed up for a few excursions, but still have a few days open when I hope to share with other CCs!

Thanks again,
Victoria.

Archived