Jewel Lunch 12 Dec 09

physiegirl

How do you get a ticket for this one??? Noticed a competition in a mail out, would love to go...

the NRMA is having one on the Pacific Dawn on the 3rd oct, heres the link

http://www.mynrma.com.au/cps/rde/xchg/mynrma/hs.xsl/nrma_po_exclusive_invitation.htm

edit: if you follow the link you can register

rkmw

Hmn how does that work with those who are actually embarking on a cruise that day?

hi Yulara, the ones that embark just go about their normal thing and the vistors get a guided tour of the ship and have lunch in the dining room and they would be off the ship by about 2pm

rkmw

the NRMA is having one on the Pacific Dawn on the 3rd oct, heres the link

http://www.mynrma.com.au/cps/rde/xchg/mynrma/hs.xsl/nrma_po_exclusive_invitation.htm

edit: if you follow the link you can register

rkmw

Hi rkmw, I was just wondering how you find out about those lunches? There have been a few others, but I've had to rely on others announcing it, but it would be great to be able to get the info straight to me - do I have to sign up somewhere? Thanks!!

And thanks for letting me know about this one - I cant go, as I'll be overseas but I'll definitely be trying to make the next one!

Hi rkmw, I was just wondering how you find out about those lunches? There have been a few others, but I've had to rely on others announcing it, but it would be great to be able to get the info straight to me - do I have to sign up somewhere? Thanks!!

And thanks for letting me know about this one - I cant go, as I'll be overseas but I'll definitely be trying to make the next one!

hi bellyrox, i get emails off the NRMA so if you're a member here's the link

http://www.mynrma.com.au/cps/rde/xchg/mynrma/hs.xsl/travel.htm

edit: click on the NRMA Travel Cruise Club

Register your interest

rkmw

Hi Bellyrox,

Just put your name on as many on-line T/A sites as possible. They all have somewhere to add your e-mail address, so they can send you their specials, and when they are organising a lunch on one of the ships it will be advertised through these e-mails.

For NRMA you need to be a member of their cruise club, and if you follow the link that rkmw posted you should be able to sign up.... goodluck

hi bellyrox, i get emails off the NRMA so if you're a member here's the link

http://www.mynrma.com.au/cps/rde/xchg/mynrma/hs.xsl/travel.htm

edit: click on the NRMA Travel Cruise Club

Register your interest

rkmw

Hi Bellyrox,

Just put your name on as many on-line T/A sites as possible. They all have somewhere to add your e-mail address, so they can send you their specials, and when they are organising a lunch on one of the ships it will be advertised through these e-mails.

For NRMA you need to be a member of their cruise club, and if you follow the link that rkmw posted you should be able to sign up.... goodluck

Thanks for that both of you, I appreciate it! Just signed up then - couldnt find my NRMA card though so had to use my father's membership number. But hopefully I'll start getting those emails now. I cant make the 3rd Oct one, any idea how frequently they have them?

And thanks for that tip too Marg - looks like my inbox is going to start filling up quickly :D

Archived