Dolphin Tour

Mike&Nancy1539128145

We will be in Key West next month. Several months ago I searched sites for a dolphin tour. I found one that offered a half day excursion, we could bring our own lunch/drinks, and it was reasonably priced. Well, I procrastinated long enough, and now I can't find it. Has anyone done one of these tours, and if so can you give recommendations please? Maybe a local knows of a good operator? Thanks for any help!!

Nancy

My dh and I were in Key West in December and found this place.

http://www.keywestsebago.com/dolphinecho.php

though we ended up not doing this exact one due to time conflictions, we did do a snorkle trip with them and we had a wonderful time and everyone we encountered with this company was great and very helpful. I totally recommend this outfit.

Have a great trip!

;) Kyra

Kyra,

Thanks for responding. This outfit looks comparable to the one I found several months back. I also remember someone else (a local I think) recommending this outfit to someone else for a sunset cruise. Thanks for the heads-up!! I now just have to talk myself into spending the money...why does that have to be the hard part?? Anyhow, thanks again...I really appreciate it.

Nancy

Archived