sail and sign account with two people same cabin

airlink diva

In March I'm sailing on the Triumph with a friend of mine. We are sharing a cabin on this cruise. I normally place funds on my shipboard account prior to sailing to cover my tips,kiss on the lips :D and other minor items.

What I need to know how to ensure what I place on account reflects only my tips and charges. How do I go about doing this?? I normally have a cabin to myself,but since I wanted to do two cruises in 2010, I'm sharing. Thanks!!

I know that this have been address before,but can't find it.

You will each fill out your own fun pass information. There is a place for you to enter your method of payment & the same on the other partys fun pass. :) Should be no problem, I cruise with friends all the time & it always works fine! :)

Ditto the above posters. I also shared a room with a friend, I was listed on the account as the main holder(whatever you want to call it) the charges from the room for the mini bar were put on my account. I just mentioned to my cabin steward that those needed to be put on her card & he took them off of mine & put all future ones on her card.

Separate accounts in a stateroom is a common occurance. On my last cruise my sister and I were sharing a room and had a large mix up with everthing including our pictures (don't know how it happened) but they were very nice and worked with us to make sure our billing and accounts on our cards were correct.

thanks to everyone on the info! Since I booked two weeks prior I guess that got me listed as the primary person. I have to see how she is going to handle her account. I normally purchase fun dollars for my onboard expenses.

I have one other question. Can you view your charges on the tv? I know on the Miracle you could, but not on the Fantasy.

----------------

Now playing: Warren Hill - Do You Feel What I'm Feeling?

via FoxyTunes

When I cruise with my mother, the sail and sign account for our cabin goes on my credit card. If I remember right, each S&S card has it's own folio number on it, so you can tell which purchases were on your card and which ones were on their's.

Archived