Any 'Live from the Dream' threads?

w8ing2cruz

Wouldn't it be awesome if someone sailing on this first cruise posted a trip report? I have been anxiously anticipating any information on the Dream and now she's finally on her maiden voyage! Can't wait for the pictures and reviews to start rolling in.

Wouldn't it be awesome if someone sailing on this first cruise posted a trip report? I have been anxiously anticipating any information on the Dream and now she's finally on her maiden voyage! Can't wait for the pictures and reviews to start rolling in.

I'm sure we will getting reports within the next few hours. It looks like passengers are now on board!

Just went on the webcam and saw no one on board. What link are you using?

Thanks!

I've been seeing a few people on the Lido deck cam just not very many..I understand they sail at 7:00 pm, not sure what time in currently is in Italy......Dennis

I've been seeing a few people on the Lido deck cam just not very many..I understand they sail at 7:00 pm, not sure what time in currently is in Italy......Dennis

Got it. Plus, I think I just saw Barry Manilow on the big screen. I think everyone just ran!!! :eek:

I was just thinking the same thing. Can't wait to see and hear some info:-)

Archived