Ruby Princess cabin E732

kmkasza

Has anyone stayed in this cabin? It is the same as sister ships or being newer are problems solved. Seems people have been complaining about vents and beams. Have gotten a really good deal as my son worked for Princess in Alaska for the summer. Will be 4 adults in this room. My husband and I plus two sons 22 and 25 years old. Hopefully there will be enough room for all of us. Upgraded from a mini suite to vista suite. Any comments would be appreciated.

The Ruby is the same as the Crown, and most of the prior Grand Class ships.

Most of the problems with beams have come from the aft balcony cabins (not suites) on Baja deck. This is because the beam is a fairly large percentage of the width of the balcony. Suites do not have this same problem, because the beam is but a small part of the balcony width and is not directly outside your only door.

This thread has pictures of the Crown and shows shows you the layout. E733 is easier to see and is the exact reverse of E732. The beam is off to one side, leaving the majority of the balcony view open.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=15391813&postcount=1

Vents are not a problem on your room; there is another room between you and the vent and the vent on Emerald is recessed. The vent noise is more noticed up on Caribe, Baja and Aloha as there are balconies directly adjacent to that area, and it is not recessed.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived