Island Princess cabin D710

oldmovieguy

I know, another boring question about cabins.

We have been offered D710 on the Island Princess departing Fort Lauderdale on April 19th 2010 to Panama and return to Fort Lauderdale.

Can anyone give me a heads up on the cabin, the mini suite and position looks ok but always happy to take advice.

Thanks.

We were on D in Feb, I'm having a senior moment can't remenber the number but it sounds familiar, any way we were at the blunt end of the ship ( I know I know). In my world it's the pointy end and the blunt end and we were at the blunt end.

Location is good, I kept the weight down with all the walking up and down the stairs

Have a great holiday

We have been offered D710 on the Island Princess departing Fort Lauderdale on April 19th 2010 to Panama and return to Fort Lauderdale.

Can anyone give me a heads up on the cabin, the mini suite and position looks ok but always happy to take advice.

Thanks.

We're in it for the same itinerary starting October 31--I can let you know when we get back. I picked it because of the location (quiet & out of the way) and the fully covered balcony. I think it'll be great!

Thanks.

Should be fully covered....

Look here too.

http://mysite.verizon.net/res76zxu/princessbalconies/index.html

Thanks.

Go to Princess website and read about the Mini Suites. Large Cabin with sitting area with small couch and chair. Suite has 2 tvs. The bathroom has shower in the tub. Did not like tub as you have to step up to get into tub to take shower. Covered porch. The area is quiet and very near the laundry. And not far from aft viewing area.

Last year I had D708 right next door to D710 and it is wonderful. I purposely pick those cabins because of the location and the quiet. This by the was on the Coral which is a sister ship to the Island; no difference at all. You will love that cabin.

Marilyn

Archived