last minute cruise

CruiserRose

anyone booked a last minute(<5 days) cruise with RCCL that can give me advice on this would be appreciated.

So we are thinkinig of booking a last minute cruise for this friday(for my bday- yippee). If we go, we have pretty much already given up on the aspect of having any type of cabin selection. this will just be a quick, fun, get out of town and celebrate bday cruise.

so my Q is, do you think prices will lower any more the closer it gets to Friday?

What is the last day you can book assuming cabins dont sell out till last minute?

FYI, if wondering what itin - 3 day Cruise Frid-Mond

We are looking at the Majesty or the Monarach or Sept 25th.

thanks for sharing your experience.

I book quite a few last miniute cruises on MOS and SOS when it was here. They are the 3 dayers over the weekend. Get off wk a little early on Friday and go in a little later on Monday.

Wait until the day when the prices don't show anymore, about 3 or 4 days out then call C&A, ask what they have then make an offer. We have gotten JS for $249pp.

We usually select a weekend in advance and watch the prices. If they don't go down we don't book. We also like CCCay and if it looks like it will be windy we don't book either.

On today's Tuesday sale RCL as a 4 day JS for $349 on 10/12. Might do that since it is a holiday week, but will wait until next Tuesday to see if it goes down more.

Archived