Dancing on the Silver Shadow

jeffmonty

Is there dancing in the dining room on formal nights or dance floors located anywhere else on the ship? My wife loves to dance and would like to know if she will be the only one out there unless she can drag me on the dance floor! Wants me to take dancing lessons!!!

There is dancing in the Panorama Lounge(PL) before and after dinner. The quartet is usually a European one and they play great music; much better than the Asian bands on most lines. The dance floor in the PL is nice size and you won't be alone. You can also dance in the Bar, but the dance floor is small and there's usually only a piano player; some OK for dancing and some not. They say they occasionally have dancing in the Restaurant on special nights, but I have yet to see it. Lynn and I dance a LOT and really enjoyed that aspect of Shadow.

Is there dancing in the dining room on formal nights or dance floors located anywhere else on the ship? My wife loves to dance and would like to know if she will be the only one out there unless she can drag me on the dance floor! Wants me to take dancing lessons!!!

jeffmonty, We were recently on the Shadow and we danced in the Panorama Lounge several nights after dinner (10:30ish) and there were always several other couples dancing there each night.

So you're not off the hook! Check out those lessons! :)

Archived