Barcelona Port Bus on disembarkation day

thuyronald

Hello Twee,

About if anyone has information on the blue bus, in this website you have information about who is the stop, what is the itinerary, your frequency.

http://bcnshop.barcelonaturisme.com/ECV2TBCN/Front/BCNShop/Sales/Disponibilitat_Producte/_vf-SMlY1yItM-U_l9RgLJgsyU0uRJi84RqTVW4Qu8jmHcOC1ROdI6BZvuPCqCoa8hxA9HLdG9MG2geA4k-ed8A

And any doubt ask me

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has information about the blue port bus at the Barcelona cruise port such as hours of operations & frequency.

Has anyone use it on the day of disembarkation. Problems? Hassles?

Thanks

Twee

The bus you are referring to only goes to the ship piers. It doesn't go into town, just at the center of Port Vell. If you are headed anywhere, I'd just take a cab. Note this site.....

http://www.barcelona-tourist-guide.com/en/transport/barcelona-cruise-port.html

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has information about the blue port bus at the Barcelona cruise port such as hours of operations & frequency.

Has anyone use it on the day of disembarkation. Problems? Hassles?

Thanks

Twee

the bus runs Every day,starting @ 8.15 a.m,until 7.0pm

from the cruise terminal to St Columbus monument

Yes we use it every time,

Makem,

Thank you for the information.

Did you usually have to wait a long time because it's full or not running the day of disembarkation?

Twee

No,

used this service many times,2 this year,the bus arrived @ 8.15,waited a few mins until it was quite full,

there are usually 2-3 buses running thro out the day,wait no more than 15 mins between each 1

Makem,

Thanks for the info.

Where exactly is the bus stop for the blue port bus? Is the bus stop past the taxi stand or does it come around the parking area where the private shuttles and RCCL buses park?

While disembarking from a cruise in 2007, I didn't see the port bus pull up where we got out of the terminal.

Twee

Makem,

Thanks for the info.

Where exactly is the bus stop for the blue port bus? Is the bus stop past the taxi stand or does it come around the parking area where the private shuttles and RCCL buses park?

While disembarking from a cruise in 2007, I didn't see the port bus pull up where we got out of the terminal.

Twee

The bus stop is outside the terminal exit doors, bus comes into the terminal sameway as RCCL bus, sign on a post next to the seat,

closer than taxi rank or RCCL buses

Are you taking the train to the airport?

Hakem,

I'm planning to either take the train or the Aerobus. I think the train would be the cheaper way if I buy the T10 ticket, using it for both to and from the airport.

What did you do?

Twee

T10 is the smart way,

From Columbus ,only a 8 min walk along the Marina to Estation Franco,trains every 30 mins

Renfe web site/ train usually 10 mins & 50 mins past the hr

Hakem,

Would it be just as easy doing the Drassane metro to Passig de Gracia and then train all the way to the airport?

I've read that the airport train doesn't terminate at Sants de Franca any more, so does that mean it doesn't go there any more?

Twee

Hakem,

Would it be just as easy doing the Drassane metro to Passig de Gracia and then train all the way to the airport?

I've read that the airport train doesn't terminate at Sants de Franca any more, so does that mean it doesn't go there any more?

Twee

yes,we caught the direct train in April 09 to Airport.But in May 09 had to change @ Sans

you could use the metro & change @ Sans,but less hassle from Franca,very pleasent walk to Franca.

NOT Passage DeGracia?

You get the local train from Franca to Sans,only 2 stops,every 30mins ,20 mins/50 mins past the hr ,change@ Sans ,platform you get off is the same 1 for the following train to Airport,usually 5 mins behind.both times this year it was no 9 platform takes alltogether 25 mins from Franca to Airport

There are many Renfe staff on the station that will help, plus you can buy your ticket @ the kiosk

easy with luggage than on the metro, all on the level,

We are retired,find it easy?

T10, last 12 months, we used 1ticket between 2 for 4 journeys to & from the Airport/Port

Hakem,

Thanks for the feedback.

I was looking at the Google map and it didn't seem like a short walk to Franca from the Columbus monument. I would think that it was more than an 8 minute walk; that was why I thought taking the metro would be less walking.

Twee

Hakem,

Thanks for the feedback.

I was looking at the Google map and it didn't seem like a short walk to Franca from the Columbus monument. I would think that it was more than an 8 minute walk; that was why I thought taking the metro would be less walking.

Twee

Drassanes metro station is close to Columbus,that is the quickest way,if travelling light,

metro from here to Sans

Gracia station is notorious for pick pockets ?

We try to avoid the metro with luggage,too high a risk?

so we take the slow easy walk to Franca,no elevators or stairs,less contact with people?just the train,plenty of space,needless to say we use the metro a lot,but without luggage,only draws attention to pickpockets,who work in groups,even at the airport,especially check in areas

Archived