Beach, Bar, and Shade?

txwildflower2002

I would suggest one of the free beach resorts where you do not have to pay an entrance fee.

We always go to Paradise Beach. They also do not charge for lounge chairs, CLEAN restrooms, tables, umbrellas or internet at the bar. They just expect you to eat/drink $10 while you are there...which is fair.

All the beach resorts will be $12 -15 one way for a taxi of up to 4 people...so if you are one couple...I would share a taxi with another couple to save some money..at least one way.

I would suggest one of the free beach resorts where you do not have to pay an entrance fee.

We always go to Paradise Beach. They also do not charge for lounge chairs, CLEAN restrooms, tables, umbrellas or internet at the bar. They just expect you to eat/drink $10 while you are there...which is fair.

All the beach resorts will be $12 -15 one way for a taxi of up to 4 people...so if you are one couple...I would share a taxi with another couple to save some money..at least one way.

Could you give me some of the names of these resorts? Yes, we have been to Paradise beach, which is lovely. I guess we want something, should I say, more adult oriented? Oh, and the taxi's are so high there! We were lucky that we had to wait on a cab, because a couple asked if they could ride with us. ~thrler~will let you know what we end up doing!!

That's all we need for Coz. Don't need an all inclusive. Just a bar on the beach with some shade, some bottled beer and yummy pina coladas! Anyone know the spot?

Playa Uvas has a $9 admission charge, but that includes one drink along with use of the facilities.

Playa Palancar also meets your description.

Looked into playa uvas. Sounds good, but heard cruise ships do tours in and our of here? Mr Sanchos seem more our style with palapas. Does palancar have a little bar? Heard there were no concessions there. Thanks for the leads!

I'd be surprised if the ship offers a tour to Playa Uvas. It isn't that big of a club. Is it for the clear kayak tour?

Playa Palancar does indeed have a bar and a kitchen. Yummy fish tacos too. There is also a dive/snorkel shop on site if you want to take a snorkel trip to the nearby Palancar reef.

photos ----->http://www.brobertson.org/playapalancarBC/

Mr. Sancho's is a larger club with lots of activities. It does offer an all inclusive option.

Archived