Question re: JS on Enchantment?

mrstay

I have seen some pictures of a JS on Enchantment and it appeared to have a coffeemaker at a little "station" near the front door of the cabin - is this true of all JS?

Also, are all the JS tubs equipped with the mobility assistance bars in the tubs? Most of the pictures I have seen have them. Not sure if the pictures were from handicapped cabins or not.

I have seen pictures of cabins with one chair in the sitting area and some with two - we are booked in 7666.

Thanks for any help.

Was their a frig in the cabin?

Yes there was a fridge in 8596. We also had a set-up with both coffee and tea.

There were two chairs and a sofa in the sitting area.

Don't remember if the tub had bars or not but what I did miss was the walk-in closet that has been in all the other Junior suites that we have had on other RCCL ships

Yes there was a fridge in 8596. We also had a set-up with both coffee and tea.

There were two chairs and a sofa in the sitting area.

Don't remember if the tub had bars or not but what I did miss was the walk-in closet that has been in all the other Junior suites that we have had on other RCCL ships

That is one thing I am glad for on the Enchantment a large walk-in, since we have a corner aft.

Just off Enchantment in July. Our JS did have a coffee maker on the desk/vanity. This was just added recently, according to our steward. There was a fridge, bathtub, but no walk-in closet. Many JS's have a large pole at the foot of the bed (part of the ship structure) - commonly refered here as the "strippers pole". I know 8632 has the pole. This cabin - 8130 -did not have it.

2739222620055352124S425x425Q85.jpg

2103093000055352124S425x425Q85.jpg

Just off Enchantment in July. Our JS did have a coffee maker on the desk/vanity. This was just added recently, according to our steward. There was a fridge, bathtub, but no walk-in closet. Many JS's have a large pole at the foot of the bed (part of the ship structure) - commonly refered here as the "strippers pole". I know 8632 has the pole. This cabin - 8130 -did not have it.

Did they supply you with coffee and the condiments or did you have to provide? Also, if they provided, was there a choice of decaf or regular coffee?

Here's a couple of pictures from JS 8172 on Enchantment, just to give a little more to look at. I did NOT want to get off the ship when that cruise was over!

Thank you for the pictures. We're sailing in two weeks and have 8170 so this room will be right next door and identical to ours.

We originally had the corner 7166 but switched because it was directly over the lounge where they do the karaoke. Larger balcony for sure - but no thanks to that potential noise. I understand that 7666 doesn't have that problem but that one was booked. I'm happy to have 8170 and now that I see the size of it, I'm feeling better too since there are going to be three of us in this cabin.

Did they supply you with coffee and the condiments or did you have to provide? Also, if they provided, was there a choice of decaf or regular coffee?

They supply, just like a hotel. They resupply as needed. If you have a preference - regular or decaf - just tell your cabin steward.

Honestly, we only used it one time. You can get coffee anywhere - Windjammer, room service, Seattles best, etc.

Archived