Concierge Lounge Enchantment - Panama Sailing

mrstay

I have read on the Colon sailing of the Enchantment that use of the Concierge Lounge was extended to Platinium and above C & A members. This was due to there being only a hand full of Diamond members onboard. I was reported in a review that they were Platinium in a non-suite cabin and were invited to use the Concierge Lounge. Has anyone else sailing this itinerary had this experience?

I have never heard this and strongly doubt it ever happened. I've been on cruises with only a handful of Diamond/+ and suite passengers and the perk was never extended to Platinum members.

This is a quote from a review dated Feb. 16, 2009 entitled Enchantment of the Seas cruises from Colon

"We also had the run of the Concierge Lounge, as there were so few Diamond or Diamond Pluses on board. So Platinum got to be Diamond for this cruise. ..and our room was just down the hall, so it was easy to schlep in my robe to get a morning latte."

Since this cruise is 95% Latin based customers and most if not all are not C & A members I could see where it could be a possibility. That is why I am asking those that have actually been on these sailing to comment if they have had use of the CL.

Just another thought, one of the I read also mentioned that the diamond/diamond+ return guest luncheon was extended to all C & W, since there were only 2 Diamond on the entire ship. Remember this is a immersion cruise and a totally different clientele who are not used to cruising.

Archived