POA Several questions

debnjimpa

We are going on the POA with our Son, Daughter in law and grand daughter. My husband and I are past cruisers as is our younger daughter, (9 yo) To get a better rate we split the cabins to get the latitudes and Military. Our son and DIL are stationed on Honolulu if that makes any difference So here goes my questions:

Has anyone been in cabins 4526 and 4528, pros/cons?

]

Is there storage under the beds on the POA for luggage?

What time do they start boarding, (I know we won't sail until 7) but do you get extra time in port?

Which is easier to get off with our own luggage, or stay on board and have them take it off?

Will my DH, D, & myself be able to take a guest w/us to the Latitude party?

Last but not least what are the kids programs like for a 6 and 10 year old?

Thanks in advance

We stored our suitcases under the bed with no problems. We were off the plane from California and on the ship by noon the day we boarded. I dropped my family off and then walked off and had lunch with my mom (who lives on Oahu) it was easy to do.

We were so busy I don't even recall if there was a latitudes party but I have been a guest before so I suspect it is possible.

Our kids are in their 20s so haven't used the kids programs for awhile. However, the days are packed, ashore, if that is what you choose to do so we found that things were pretty quiet on the ship when everyone is back.

BTW - even though my mom has lived on Oahu for over 20 years she has done the inter-island cruise on NCL three times and would do it again if the price spoke to er!

Archived