I have a Question!

mandms40

Will you be able to see OBC in your documents online? TA said he put in for a reduction, and I just want to make sure we get it. Will Carnival let you know? I dont want to wait to get to the ship and find out we didnt get it. Thanks, Sandy

My OBC did not appear on the Carnival web site. Instead, I had an email from my TA with the details. I printed this email out to take with me, just in case it got lost in the shuffle, but right before dinner the first evening of our cruise, I was presented with a certificate indicating we had OBC in X amount.

Thank you so much for letting me know this. Am so nervous about using a TA, I usually book online direct, and was suppose to be a group cruise with a TA friend of mine, and she backed out of the cruise so I was stuck with her company....booked ES and could not cancel. I talked to the TA 2 days ago about reduction, he put in for it and I got the email stating that my TA had to put in for the reduction......

So I emailed him with the letter I got back from Carnival, and I dont think he knows what to do, all he told me was he put in for it and to relax....if I dont get it, it will come out of his pocket.

my OBC from carnival always shows up in the travel documents, however, the last cruise we took, we 'transferred' over to a TA after originally booking directly with carnival (long story) and the TA promised us $100 OBC for transferring over to them. it was never on the travel documents but the TA told us not to worry ... it was there. when we got on board, the information desk said we did not have an OBC and when i showed them the letter from the TA, they said that was something we'd have to take up with the TA when we returned home. needless to say, we never got our OBC from our TA. our carnval OBC's are always there.

i'm not too crazy about TA's .... i won't use one ever again, but i know there are many people who love their TA's and they're treated wonderfully.

my OBC from carnival always shows up in the travel documents, however, the last cruise we took, we 'transferred' over to a TA after originally booking directly with carnival (long story) and the TA promised us $100 OBC for transferring over to them. it was never on the travel documents but the TA told us not to worry ... it was there. when we got on board, the information desk said we did not have an OBC and when i showed them the letter from the TA, they said that was something we'd have to take up with the TA when we returned home. needless to say, we never got our OBC from our TA. our carnval OBC's are always there.

i'm not too crazy about TA's .... i won't use one ever again, but i know there are many people who love their TA's and they're treated wonderfully.

Uh oh, Your situation sounds just like mine. I guess I will find out Sundaly if I get my TA's OBC. I wonder if we used the same one...

Archived