Past Halloween Pics onboard Carnival

flygrass

This is to follow up on jetskier post about the Halloween schedule

Here I have capers from the cruise and pics from the Halloween party that was a blast. We have spent our last 2 Halloweens on a funship and this will be the 3rd with more to follow. Some people were asking for pics of past cruises well here they are. I hope this encourages people sailing for Halloween to dress up, its really fun and the best Halloween party we have ever been to.

Just click each thumb nail to get our last two Halloween cruise pics.

If you like them leave a comment for me so I know someone liked them.

Again going out to jetskier thanks for the follow up and stay in-touch.

2276829560011492610NtFBhP_th.jpg

2938633920011492610adDTZz_th.jpg

Flygrass! Awesome pics! Was that some sort of Haunted House type thing on-board the ship? We are sailing in 4 weeks!!!! We will be sailing over Halloween, although it is the last night of our cruise. :( Can't wait!

Thank you and yes that was a haunted house onboard the Holiday last year, they did a great job with it to. We hope to see the same one the Fantasy in just a few more weeks !!!!!!

Love the pics, ya'll looked like you were having a great time, thanks for sharing. We were on the Liberty for Halloween in 07 and it was a great cruise almost everyone on the whole ship was dressed up. We will be on the Glory this year with a Halloween sail away hoping it will be a good one also.

Loved the pics.....We also will be on a cruise this Halloween,my sister is making all the costumes,gonna be great fun.Do you win a prize for best costume??????

Thank you and yes there were 3 prizes sorry I don't remember what they were because yes we had a very good time. We haven't been home for Halloween in the last two years, this year we sail the week before Halloween so we get the great time onboard and we will be home to hand out candy to the kids.

Love the pics, ya'll looked like you were having a great time, thanks for sharing. We were on the Liberty for Halloween in 07 and it was a great cruise almost everyone on the whole ship was dressed up. We will be on the Glory this year with a Halloween sail away hoping it will be a good one also.

Thank you, I feel I have to share what I can here on the boards because I have learned so much here and always got the help I needed when I asked for it.

I'm glad you liked the pics and I will post this years Halloween pics as well and I will try and get the new capers up there also, so look for my review when when we get back off the Fantasy in just a few more weeks :D

We are going on our first Halloween cruise - group cruise at that - leaving out of jacksonville on Halloween day. We are getting excited - everyone getting costumes together. I was a little self conscious about wearing a costume but now feel a lot better!

We are already thinking about a group cruise for Halloween 2010 out of Charleston. Anyone interested, let me know!

Marlene

We are going on our first Halloween cruise - group cruise at that - leaving out of jacksonville on Halloween day. We are getting excited - everyone getting costumes together. I was a little self conscious about wearing a costume but now feel a lot better!

We are already thinking about a group cruise for Halloween 2010 out of Charleston. Anyone interested, let me know!

Marlene

We are always looking towards our next Halloween cruise but that's the one we try and sail close to home.

We are lucky enough to be able to do a 7 day early in summer and then we do a 4 or 5 day for Halloween. I wish I could say we would beable to join you next year but vacation time won't allow it.

I understand completely. We only get so many days. We particularly have a hard time working everything into my husband's vacation days. That's the reason we are looking at going out of Charleston next year - closer to us as we are in NC. The ports aren't great but we decided our group t-shirts will just have to say "What Ports? We're Here for the Party!"

I understand completely. We only get so many days. We particularly have a hard time working everything into my husband's vacation days. That's the reason we are looking at going out of Charleston next year - closer to us as we are in NC. The ports aren't great but we decided our group t-shirts will just have to say "What Ports? We're Here for the Party!"

That's right, it is what you Make of it, we are doing this cruise on the Fantasy with one stop and of course it's Cozumel but that's fine we will be at nachi cocom again having the time of our life. We have done our shopping there in Cozumel and now we just chill at nachi it's the best.

Archived