Uk internal flights & baggage

Gelbel

8 days to go!!!:D We are flying from Manchester to Heathrow then out to Venice. Flights are BMI.

Will we be considered as connecting customers so we do not have to collect baggage & check in again once we get to Heathrow.

BMI do say that if issued on the same ticket we will be connecting but I want to be sure so I can manage the DH's expectations.;) From what I can tell the flights are on the same ticket.

I know I will find out when I check in but I can't do that 'til next Saturday. I know I could ask my TA but then that won't leave a thread for other people's info.:p

Hi Gelbel

I would think the answer is yes that you will be treated as connecting customers but I normally use BA and not BMI. Even when MSC have provided a BA flight from heathrow for me and I've bought the shuttle seperately from Edinburgh, BA always checks me through.

Did MSC arrange both flights for you? if so it will be on the same ticket. You should be able to see that on your tickets or don't you have them yet?

Have a fantastic time. Guess you will be running around this weekend getting all those last minute things and starting the packing.

Thanks as ever.:cool:

Must admit I was suprised they are BMI flights rather than BA.

Yes - packing later. Why does it take so long even though I know what I need to pack and have it all to hand? Unpacking only takes 5 minutes.:rolleyes:

Yes - packing later. Why does it take so long even though I know what I need to pack and have it all to hand? Unpacking only takes 5 minutes.:rolleyes:

Yes I'm like that too - days to pack and minutes to unpack. Part of my problem is all the horing around transferring toileries to smaller or lighter bottles to keep the weight down so I've got room for all my shoes and bags and other stuff that i really don't need but end up taking because I just can't make my mind up!.

Coming home - most of it gets tipped out on the kitchen floor beside the washing machine

Archived