Dawn Menu CONFUSED??

KevinsCruising

Ok, I read some threads and I am still confused. Let me know which is right please, 1 or 2.

1) The menu in the MDR's is the same menu for the entire cruise with only one or two changes each evening.

or

2) The menu's change each evening but are exactly the same in each MDR.

I hope someone can clear this up for me.

Thanks

The menu has two sections...one a that is identical every night and the second that is different every night. The current version has now returned to both MDRs having the same menu. In the original experiment each MDR had its own fixed menu, but both had an identical nightly "special" entree.

OK.... two part menu's..... one part, same entrees every evening. Second part different entrees every night. Same two part menu's in both MDR... So the only difference in the MDR is the atmosphere...

Got it............ I Think :rolleyes:

Yes.. you've got it. Really this is now the same as it has always been with the exception of the static menu has more choices and the changing portion has a little bit fewer choices.

Hi Kevin,

You've got it partially correct. Under the latest version there are 3 daily appetizer specials, 3 entrees & 2 desserts. Same "fixed" menu and same specials menu in both Venetian and Aqua, so go with which one you prefer (but definitely worth trying both).

So this latest version supposedly offers more variety. Jaja posted them all.

See you onboard.:D

Archived