Age Limit on Twister Boat?

jilllofalltrades

Here's a reply to another post I posted last Friday...

Is it worth it? All I can say is a great big YES!!! We did this excursion on Sept 15th and it was the best. The boat ride is a lot of fun (hint if you wear contacts you might want to put on a pair of goggles because you will get splashed with water and you will get WET! But they warn you when you're going to do the 360 so you have time to put the goggles on.) No bad experience as far as we were concerned.

The food... fruit, fish, chicken, rice, chips, salsa, guacamole, coconut cookies.... It was good. The chicken was tasty. Didn't try the fish but I heard it was good, too.

Drinks.... I'm not sure... soda, rum drinks... I can't remember. I'm not a drinker so as long as they had Sprite/7-Up I was happy.

Passion Island (Isla Pasion) is awesome! It's the prettiest beach I've ever been to. It's where they make the Corona Beer commercials. The beach is beautiful white. The water is clear from your neck down. They have a water trampoline, paddle boats, kyaks, floats, snorkle equipment, volleyball, hammocks, massages (at an additional cost, not sure how much) and a lot of peace and quiet. They stager the boats coming in so there were maybe 100-125 people at the most at any given time that day but when we first got there there was only about 45 of us on the beach.... spread out. There were plenty of chairs and plenty of beach.

We loved it. In fact, we're looking at a cruise for July and if so, we'll be taking our 7 year old with us and going back. It was AWESOME!

Here's a reply to another post I posted last Friday...

Is it worth it? All I can say is a great big YES!!! We did this excursion on Sept 15th and it was the best. The boat ride is a lot of fun (hint if you wear contacts you might want to put on a pair of goggles because you will get splashed with water and you will get WET! But they warn you when you're going to do the 360 so you have time to put the goggles on.) No bad experience as far as we were concerned.

The food... fruit, fish, chicken, rice, chips, salsa, guacamole, coconut cookies.... It was good. The chicken was tasty. Didn't try the fish but I heard it was good, too.

Drinks.... I'm not sure... soda, rum drinks... I can't remember. I'm not a drinker so as long as they had Sprite/7-Up I was happy.

Passion Island (Isla Pasion) is awesome! It's the prettiest beach I've ever been to. It's where they make the Corona Beer commercials. The beach is beautiful white. The water is clear from your neck down. They have a water trampoline, paddle boats, kyaks, floats, snorkle equipment, volleyball, hammocks, massages (at an additional cost, not sure how much) and a lot of peace and quiet. They stager the boats coming in so there were maybe 100-125 people at the most at any given time that day but when we first got there there was only about 45 of us on the beach.... spread out. There were plenty of chairs and plenty of beach.

We loved it. In fact, we're looking at a cruise for July and if so, we'll be taking our 7 year old with us and going back. It was AWESOME!

seafor,

thanks for the great info!!

• 1 month later...

Seafor,

We are looking at the Twister/Pasion Island tour through Carnival. Was everything included (except massages)? My daughter loves water toys . . . are the kayaks, snokel equiptement, floats, paddle boats an extra charge?

Well, we went last Christmas at the time my son was 7 years old which was the minimum age. Note we live on a very large lake in Texas so he loves boating and going fast. But.... NOT that fast! He was very scared on the ride over to the island without ALL the spinning even. By the time we made it to the island they dropped us off early so the rest of our group could then go out and spin as my son was that scared. Very nice island, wonderful people with fun things to do. We ended up taking a very small boat ride to the mainland and then a taxi back to town as my son wanted NOTHING to do with the Twister. So there is at least an option if you take the chance with your kids. But they very well might be scared!

Archived