Early Saver Question

pknapper

I thought I had posted this before but can't find it anywhere.

We booked with Early Saver. Found a price reduction. Submitted form, recieved email approval that the reduced price would be honored. When I go to my cruise docs on carnival.com, still shows higher price on my balance due? We are not at final payment yet, when does this price reduction show up?

We booked with Early Saver. Found a price reduction. Submitted form, recieved email approval that the reduced price would be honored. When I go to my cruise docs on carnival.com, still shows higher price on my balance due? We are not at final payment yet, when does this price reduction show up?

It takes awhile for it to change online. Just keep a copy of the email they sent, you just in case it does not change. It will be changed before final payment.

They should have sent you a new pricing statement. I received mine with in a couple of hours by email. You may want to call them and ask if the price reduction was applied.

It also should show online when you look it up on Carnival.

The terms & conditions are actually that ES price drops are in the form of OBC. Generally they've been giving a reduction in balance due if the drop occurs before Final Payment and as OBC if the drop occurs after Final Payment. So you might also be checking for unexpected OBC. ken

The Carnival website showed "Early Saver" price drop for 4F(interior) two weekends in a row for a total savings of $100/pp(nothing on balcony(8D) as far as reduced rates). They honored the first request(e-mailed online form as indicated in directions for rate reductions on "Early Saver") of $70/pp but said they did not receive the second request for an additional $30/pp. I filled out the same form and followed the same directions and even received the same "Thank you for submitting........" There is no way for me to prove that I submitted this form. I think Carnival should honor my request as all they have to do is look back at their records and see that this price reduction was, indeed, offered on the day "I said" I submitted the form. They should also include on the "Thank you for submitting....." page a confirmation number that can be referenced(Don't need to be a brain surgeon to have thought this one up!) I am not a happy camper right now. I am very loyal to Carnival, but they're not very customer friendly at this point.

When I submitted my claim form, I didn't see any results for days, so I called my PVP, and she resubmitted it for me. The next day it showed up in "My Documents". If you bokked with CCL, give them a call. If you booked through a TA, bug them until you see what you have coming!;)

I hope this helps!

The Carnival website showed "Early Saver" price drop for 4F(interior) two weekends in a row for a total savings of $100/pp(nothing on balcony(8D) as far as reduced rates). They honored the first request(e-mailed online form as indicated in directions for rate reductions on "Early Saver") of $70/pp but said they did not receive the second request for an additional $30/pp. I filled out the same form and followed the same directions and even received the same "Thank you for submitting........" There is no way for me to prove that I submitted this form. I think Carnival should honor my request as all they have to do is look back at their records and see that this price reduction was, indeed, offered on the day "I said" I submitted the form. They should also include on the "Thank you for submitting....." page a confirmation number that can be referenced(Don't need to be a brain surgeon to have thought this one up!) I am not a happy camper right now. I am very loyal to Carnival, but they're not very customer friendly at this point.

You should probably start a new thread, but... Just fill out the form again. It asks you when and where you saw the rate, so...

Archived