Mini Suite Questions

robgvic

Our first mini was on the Emerald. Our DD needed plug-ins for her computer, raspberry or whatever, and other electrical stuff. We found that a panel behind both of the TV's is hanging on dowels, it pulled off and voila - more elctrical outlets! A godsend for her!

You get:

A second tv.:)

A seperate sofa/sitting area.:)

A MUCH bigger bathroom than a standard cabin, and a tub too!.:)

A bigger closet than a standard cabin.:)

On the dolphin deck mini's, you get a lovely view of your fellow passengers up above you from your balcony. Remember to turn around and wave to all of them looking down on you.:eek: The dolphin mini's are uncovered, and stick out further from the side of the ship than the balcony's on the decks above. I especially love when the deck attendants hose down the pool deck at night. All the water, and garbage, and cigarette butts, brown/dirty water, etc, collect on my mini suite balcony from the spray from up above. Just make sure your not sitting out on your balcony or else you will get "rained" upon from above from the previously mentioned pool/deck attendants and their high powered hoses. Don't they realize that all that water that they are washing the pool deck down with has to go somewhere? Yeah, over the side and into the balconys of the mini suites on the dolphin deck, that's where it goes. (Sorry for my rant, this is my only peeve with the dolphin mini's)

As stated, the Emerald mini's are the best on the ship. Same size mini suite, with a COVERED balcony.:D

We are booked on the Crown on the Dolphin deck (rooms D330 and D326), mini suite and are worried about this happening. If you have had one of these rooms please let me know if I will have this problem.

We had loungers on our caribe balcony on the CB. I loved them in the morning got an extra nap with my blanket and lots of sea air.
That was probably before the Star fire. They're not allowed on balconies anymore unless they are fire-retardant.

Archived