Parking info needed: Port Everglades

sassy~one

There is a large multi-story parking garage pretty much in the middle of things where the HAL ships usually dock. If I recall correctly, it is just across the street from pier 26 or 27.

We usually drop the bags withs the porters, then swing into the garage, park and walk back to the embarkation area. The distance is no more than half a block.

Cost is around $15.00 per day, payable when you leave at the end of your cruise.

There are also other places to park, "off campus", where shuttles are available to bring you back to the embarkation area. They may be less expensive. We have not used them.

Hope this helps. We've always found Pt. Everglades easy to navigate.

We usually park in the parking garage at the pier. They are right across the street from the ship, and there are elevators available. The parking is reasonable, and you can pay with a credit card at the end of the cruise.

:) Comfort Suites also let you parkm free for up yo 30 days They provide a free shuttle to and from the pier. Also Free hot & cold breakfast. You can see the ships from the upper floors Get it for less than the hotel's reg rate go to www.stay123.com site list hotels all over the country that provide free parking while cruising or flying

Park n Fly is great in Fort Lauderdale. Book through the HAL website and you get a discount. You park your car in a secure location and take the keys. They shuttle you to the port and bring you right up to where to need to go. When we disembarked, shuttles were waiting to take us back to our car. Did not even have to call. I will definitely use them again.

Last year we parked at the garage at the port for 14 days and had no problem, just a lot of traffic in and out.

For this year we have been booked at the LaQuinta, leaving our car there for 14 days. We stayed there a couple of years ago for 10 days and no problem. You might want to look into switching hotels. Free parking, plus we are paying something $80.75 before taxes, and includes free shuttle to the port. so not a bad rate either. Booked it through their web site.

:) Comfort Suites also let you parkm free for up yo 30 days They provide a free shuttle to and from the pier. Also Free hot & cold breakfast. You can see the ships from the upper floors Get it for less than the hotel's reg rate go to www.stay123.com site list hotels all over the country that provide free parking while cruising or flying

Thank You. I just booked the Comfort Suites at FLL with free parking for our 10 day cruise. When I tried using the cruiseport parking option it was showing sold out but when I went in under airport hotels it came up with availability.

Thanks again.

I tried to get Unitedairportparking. When I e-mailed them it was returned. Tried the phone number and that was discounnected. They had a wonderful rate for 14 days 55.32 at Hollywood Int'l airport and Ft Lauderdale Port Everglades PTE for 107.52. My question to them was do they shuttle you to the pier. Would you know that and which address did you use. Any help would be appreciated. We are going on Nov 6 2009 for 14 days

I just booked www.unitedairportparking.com for 14 days in mid November. I believe the total was around $140.00. That is for indoor parking 5 min from the pier, shuttle round trip included for parties of 4 or less. That comes out to about $10.00.

I tried to ask a question at the site unitedparking.com e-mail was returned then tried phoning and the line is disconnected. My question is I wonder if they are still in business or not. The quote for 14 days was 55.08 which seems a little low. but I don't want to give them my credit card if I can't get in touch with them. Do you know anything more about this co.?

Archived