8/14/2010 Epic sailing

sbwmail

• 3 months later...
Please join us on our roll call if you are booked for the Epic on August 14, 2010! I just know that there are more of you who have booked and not joined us yet! Come on over!

Thanks for starting the Roll Call for the August 14 sailing on the Epic. We're booked in one of the Courtyard Villa suites. There are 5 of us - grandpa (me), a mom and dad and two children ages 11 and 9. All of us are looking forward to sailing on the Epic. The ship looks like it has a lot of interesting and fun activities for the children.

• 1 month later...
Thanks for starting the Roll Call for the August 14 sailing on the Epic. We're booked in one of the Courtyard Villa suites. There are 5 of us - grandpa (me), a mom and dad and two children ages 11 and 9. All of us are looking forward to sailing on the Epic. The ship looks like it has a lot of interesting and fun activities for the children.

My wife and I will also be in a Villa on the Epic on the 14th. We are doing B2B and this will be our 2nd leg of the voyage. We will save you a chair by the pool! Please check out the thread already started in the "Roll Calls".

My wife and I will also be in a Villa on the Epic on the 14th. We are doing B2B and this will be our 2nd leg of the voyage. We will save you a chair by the pool! Please check out the thread already started in the "Roll Calls".

Hope to meet you guys for sure. You have done a lot of cruising! This is a first for us on Norwegian. The new ship looks spectacular and will offer a lot for my grandkids (this cruise is really for them). The Villa suites and the courtyard appear to be an interesting concept. Hope I made the right choice for the kids.

It looks like there are 2 Roll Call threads for the August 14, 2010 cruise. Am I right about that?

• 3 months later...
Hi lucky people.

Like you, we will be on that cruise , we speak french and my bud Guy don't speak english at all. Says hi or Salut if you see us, we will appreciate.

Bye

Welcome. Check the other Roll Call for the August 14 sailing:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=991516

Also check Facebook for the August 14 sailing:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=111909088847790&ref=ts#!/group.php?gid=111909088847790&v=wall

Archived