Venice Embarkation Shuttle

eh2zed

We are on Splendour b2b starting Saturday, October 17out of Venice. Can anyone tell me what time the RCI shuttle from Piazzale Roma to the ship starts. Also, can you just drop off your bags at the port without checking in and then heading back for some sightseeing.

Thanks

I just left the Splendour on Saturday the 26th. I can tell you that the first shuttle came and picked up us up at the port around 7:30 am, so chances are the first shuttle back over to the ship would be around 7:45 am or so. I suspect you could drop your tagged luggage off and then head back into town for sightseeing, I don't see why not.

The shuttle to the ship start right by the little park and the bank.

In the Plaza is also an depot to store your bags ,did that for the night and only took my carryon to the hotel, I think it was 4 euro for 24 hours.

You can take the shuttle and leave your bags with the ship porter and go back to the plaza but that takes a lot of time.There are lines with pax to get off the ship for shuttle to the Plaza. Better to store for a couple hours and then go to the ship.

Archived