Bar Harbor: Princess's Acadia National Park tour - Anyone taken this tour?

swdke

I've also book this tour and was wondering which places the tour stops. The way the discription is worded I can't decide if the bus stops anywhere or if the driver just points out places as you drive by.

We are doing Lulu's Lobster Boat at 1:00 so we are only able to do a short tour of Acadia.

What day will you be in Bar Harbor? There's a 10 am Oli's Trolley which is 2.5 hrs., and returns at 12:30 pm. That's what I am currently scheduled, and will also take the Lulu's Lobster trip at 1 pm. We're on the Caribbean Princess, arriving in Bar Harbor Oct. 12. Princess has a tour to Acadia at 8:30 am for 2.5 hrs, returning to Bar Harbor at 11 am. I've contacted both Oli's and Lulu's to inform each other that I only have 1/2 hr between my two tours, and they both seem to think it's okay. After Lulu's I figure I'll have 2 hrs to walk around Bar Harbor which for us should be okay. Although we won't have time for lunch, but after a big breakfast, we're never hungry for lunch anyhow. But, I do plan to see what food from the ship I can bring along as snacks.

We are also on the Caribbean Princess, but I'm pretty sure we are in Bar Harbor on Tuesday October 13th, not the 12th.

We looked at Oli's Trolley, but we booked the 8:30 tour with Princess so we will have time for a lobster lunch in Bar Harbor before we make friends with the lobsters on the Lulu's tour and then feel bad about eating their friends!

We looked at Oli's Trolley, but we booked the 8:30 tour with Princess so we will have time for a lobster lunch in Bar Harbor before we make friends with the lobsters on the Lulu's tour and then feel bad about eating their friends!

You referred to having taken a shorter tour of Acadia, but the 8:30 is a 2.5 hr, same as Oli's. Do you think the 8:30 ship's tour is shorter?

We had originally looked at a tour that spent more time in the park, but when we decided to do the Lulu's tour at 1:00 we dropped the longer Acadia tour and booked the shorter Acadia tour. The only reason we chose the Princess tour instead of Oli's was so we would have time for lunch before the lobster boat.

I read that the Princess Acadia National Park 2.5 hr. duration time include tender time, if so, then exactly how long is the tour itself. Has anyone taken, did you enjoy?

You can book directly through Oli's Trolley and the tour times are flexible. I think they have a separate trolley for the cruise ship passengers. We leave on the Caribbean this Saturday the 3rd and have a tour book directly with them.

Archived