Carnival Dream

Lil Starr

I was wondering if anyone has any photos of cabin 8469 on the "DREAM". I was looking at the deck plans and that cabin looked awkward. Is it a cabin worth getting? Any info would be highly appreciated. Much thanks in advance.

i just looked at the deck plan and if you can grab cabin 8469, i highly recommend it, especially if you enjoy the balcony.

this is an L-shaped cabin and the cabin is different than most other cabins .... you walk in the door and there's a little hallway that opens up into the main room. the bathroom is not the first thing you see when you open the door .... it's along the back wall of the cabin. the bed faces the window and balcony door.

and, the best thing about these L-shaped cabins are the balconies ... they're double the size of of a normal balcony. the last one we were on had two chairs, a small table AND a chaise lounge.

we always go for these L-shaped cabins when we can get one. even though we don't have any pictures from the Dream yet, i imagine all the L-shaped cabins are similar.

here are a few pictures of our L-shaped cabin on the Valor this past january. (double click on the pictures to make them larger)

hope this helps!

DSCF1591.jpg.f4c7a9dc1ed4b5da5cd62df84c4e1c38.jpg

DSCF1592.jpg.3aadee5176de46c8f94d3fe92a4198f9.jpg

DSCF1593.jpg.6242d3392c6dd6dbfc93cab87fd5a90c.jpg

DSCF1595.jpg.6ad8f8814b75e914f80252515aebf1d6.jpg

oh I am interested in photos too.....I am not going on her until 2011, but I got a L shape on the VISTA deck......cant wait...only a million more days to go

Better check out the deck directly above you. :( Lido, :( which means noisy nights. We always book between two passenger decks. Congratulations good luck!

Luv's Crusin'

Archived