Over the door shoe organizer

MaiTaiMary

Your brushes, suntan lotion, toys, shampoo, Capers papers, toothpaste,etc. It saves room on the small shelves in the bathroom, and keeps stuff off the small tables. Just a way to put things so you will know where they are, but not covering everything. Think of it as the ultimate space utility.:)

Yes. We use it for all our vacations now and keep it over our bedroom door at home to restock between trips. We pack medicines, bandaids, makeup, razors, hair supplies, deoderants, perfume, playing cards, cameras, tooth brushes, tooth paste, nail clippers, contacts/solutions, glasses, suntan lotion, etc. For a family of 4 it works great. We never empty ours as it fits fully loaded and folded into a rolling backpack. We just unfold and hang up.

You can get inexpensive ones at the Dollar Store ($1-clear) or target front bins (not clear) for about $2.50. So it doesn't have to be a money sinker. My DD will be 5 on our cruise (her first) in Jan. I just bought the one at the Dollar Store for all of her hair stuff and any other thing she wants to bring.

Yes. We use it for all our vacations now and keep it over our bedroom door at home to restock between trips. We pack medicines, bandaids, makeup, razors, hair supplies, deoderants, perfume, playing cards, cameras, tooth brushes, tooth paste, nail clippers, contacts/solutions, glasses, suntan lotion, etc. For a family of 4 it works great. We never empty ours as it fits fully loaded and folded into a rolling backpack. We just unfold and hang up.

I never thought to fill it ahead of time....thanks for the suggestion. I will definately be doing this. :)

I just got one for our upcoming trip and can't WAIT to use it!

I have a lot of products for hair, skin, medicines, lotions, also sunglasses, camera, cell phone charges....I plan to put EVERYTHING in it.

I'm tired of looking around for stuff that I've stashed in a drawer or can't find because it's under a pillow, towel, or sheets.

I think the more in your cabin, the more helpful it is.

I just got one for our upcoming trip and can't WAIT to use it!

I have a lot of products for hair, skin, medicines, lotions, also sunglasses, camera, cell phone charges....I plan to put EVERYTHING in it.

I'm tired of looking around for stuff that I've stashed in a drawer or can't find because it's under a pillow, towel, or sheets.

I think the more in your cabin, the more helpful it is.

I have had one for years and we also use it for land trips. Although they are fewer than our cruises. Just be careful with medications in it as many can be affected by moisture from the bathroom. I keep meds in the drawer. Our hanger is a life saver and is always full if it is two or the four of us.

We use ours so the vanity and tables are uncluttered.

I lost a roll of film (back in the film-camera days) to the garbage pail a few cruises ago becasue we had all of our belongings on the vanity. It must have slipped off while we were reaching for something. Didn't find out until we got home and noticed a series of pictures were missing.

Now we keep the vanity clear of our stuff and make good use of our shoe holder. In go the sunglasses, the hat, the sunscreen and aloe, the underwater camera, the walkie-talkies, etc. Best few dollars I ever spent.

I found it very useful on the NCL Dawn, but didn't need it at all on the Carnival Triumph, which had a great corner medicine cabinet with tons of room for my makeup and toiletries. When we used it on the Dawn, we hung it on the inside of the closet closest to the bathroom. No steam and it was still conveniently close.

I have had one for years and we also use it for land trips. Although they are fewer than our cruises. Just be careful with medications in it as many can be affected by moisture from the bathroom. I keep meds in the drawer. Our hanger is a life saver and is always full if it is two or the four of us.

We hang ours so it is hanging outside of the bathroom so everyone can get to it when someone is in the bathroom. The meds also don't get affected by the bathroom moisture.

We hang ours so it is hanging outside of the bathroom so everyone can get to it when someone is in the bathroom. The meds also don't get affected by the bathroom moisture.

*smacks myself on my forehead*......why didn't I think of that?! Good idea!

I have a problem keeping track of my sign and sail card, camera, sunglasses, bar credit coupons and a lot of other little things. I hang the organizer on the outside of the closet door closest to the vanity. It was a life saver on our last cruise. I didn't lose things nearly as often.:o

I keep reading about these.

Is this what you guys are referring to?

31N%2BsElaZUL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

What it really that helpful?

What did you put in it? I'm trying to decide if we should buy one for our trip. :D

Got ours at the dollar store and was the most wonderful investment for a cruise. At the end of seven days, we leave it behind. Served our purpose and it only cost a $1.00.;)

I use it when there are 4 of us in one cabin. Really helps when you have a teenage DD that needs 3 curling irons, hair supplies, makeup for 2 females etc.

When it is just DH & I, I don't bother with it. Lifesaver when cruising with the kids.

I agree. For just DH & I, I wouldn't need it. But now that we're traveling with DSD it will come in handy. Wish I had it during our wedding cruise in May....for the hair appliances alone!

Thanks! I'll be sure to hang it on the closet door.

Archived