Itinerary with both cococay & labadee?

We sailed a few years ago on the GOS seven nights out of Miami and the itinerary included both Cococay and Labadee. We loved being able to visit both of RCI's private islands. Just wondering if anyone else would like to see RCI add back a seven night cruise that includes both of these stops?

Most definitely. I love the other ports, but there are no hassles at the private stops.

But what I'd really like to see it a place at each of their private ports for the ship to dock! I've only been to CocoCay, but that stop was cut short because of rough seas that were supposed to be coming.

In 2 weeks we are going on the Majesty - which stops at CocoCay, then the Voyager - which stops at Labadee. I am completely aware that we could miss either one of these stops if the weather does no cooperate.

I did the same itinerary on GOS and loved it. It was the perfect cruise to just relax. We went to St Thomas and San Juan in addition which was good for shopping.

Myurick

You are less likely to miss Labadee than CocoCay. I would venture to say that they almost never miss going to Labadee. The area the ship anchors in is in a bay and almost no wind will get stong enough to cause a problem. With the surrounding mountains keeping the wind down, I dont think you will have a problem at Labadee unless the weather is horrible.

Tim

Archived