Virtual Expo Concept Art

DEIx15x8

I've been going around the Royal Caribbean Virtual Expo and have noticed that they have a lot of cool looking concept art that like all new builds resemble current ships but do not match. I thought I'd post pictures of them and see what people think. Which are cool, which are lame, and even how they could fit together to create the next RCCL class of ships.

Screenshot2009-09-29at70609PM.png

A new terminal for the port on the other side of Miami's peninsula.

Screenshot2009-09-29at70423PM.png

A new atrium (extra wide).

Screenshot2009-09-29at70235PM.png

Another atrium that looks as though it could have been the original concept for the window overlooking the boardwalk or even the boardwalk as a whole.

Screenshot2009-09-29at70315PM.png

A new theater.

Screenshot2009-09-29at70329PM.png

Another theater.

Screenshot2009-09-29at70545PM.png

A computer lab with a view of the ocean. (I think we're more likely to see these reduced rather than growing)

Screenshot2009-09-29at70529PM.png

A cool observation lounge (kind of like the Solstice class already has).

These next four may be concept art or the actual stuff for Oasis.

Screenshot2009-09-29at65644PM.png

The WOWPhone is an iPod Touch.

Screenshot2009-09-29at70842PM.png

The software is probably accurate but I think they are probably using the wall monitors like on the Freedom class rather than these tables.

Screenshot2009-09-29at70940PM.png

The TV interface's features look like they have so many possibilities.

Screenshot2009-09-29at70911PM.png

This is the one that makes me question the accuracy of these last four photos as this lists Chicago as the show. Maybe this is what the Allure will be using as it's headline show.

I could see these concept pictures being made into a 180,000 GRT Celebrity ship, possibly even RCCL ship. That picture with the giant window could easily be a ship that has a Royal Promenade extending all the way to the back of the ship. On either side there are doors that could be to aquatheater suite like balconies that are for public lookouts. It would be a cool way to implement some of the Oasis class features on a smaller scale that can sale anywhere in the world.

I could see these concept pictures being made into a 180,000 GRT Celebrity ship, possibly even RCCL ship. That picture with the giant window could easily be a ship that has a Royal Promenade extending all the way to the back of the ship. On either side there are doors that could be to aquatheater suite like balconies that are for public lookouts. It would be a cool way to implement some of the Oasis class features on a smaller scale that can sale anywhere in the world.

I agree....that would be an awesome newbuild. Thanks 4 posting!:cool::)

I registered about a week ago. It had one field for an email and nothing else. I received a reminder email on Monday and when I go to the expo there is a single field to enter that email. They don't know anything about me but that email; not my name, a password, or a travel agency. I'm not sure why everyone else is being asked for a TA name. I know that I can't win any prizes since I'm not a licensed travel agent but thats it.

I registered about a week ago. It had one field for an email and nothing else. I received a reminder email on Monday and when I go to the expo there is a single field to enter that email. They don't know anything about me but that email; not my name, a password, or a travel agency. I'm not sure why everyone else is being asked for a TA name. I know that I can't win any prizes since I'm not a licensed travel agent but thats it.

They knew my name and they know everywhere you go in the Expo. The agents that are answering questions in each booth know you are there too!!

Archived