Booked a tour

lillulu

Well, I have booked a tour with Cerry. He was recommend here on cruise critics. I told him what I would like to see and we figured out about how much time we would need. We are going to do a 4-5 hr tour to see what I wanted to see while there. I will try and give a post when I get back to let everyone know how it went incase they are interested in a private tour. :)

Well, I have booked a tour with Cerry. He was recommend here on cruise critics. I told him what I would like to see and we figured out about how much time we would need. We are going to do a 4-5 hr tour to see what I wanted to see while there. I will try and give a post when I get back to let everyone know how it went incase they are interested in a private tour. :)

Hi, Glad to see that you got something you were looking for. When will you be in Aruba?

We will be there in Nov. and are interested in a tour similar to yours. Can you pass on any info please? e.g. contact info, price, etc.

Many thanks!

Hi, Glad to see that you got something you were looking for. When will you be in Aruba?

We will be there in Nov. and are interested in a tour similar to yours. Can you pass on any info please? e.g. contact info, price, etc.

Many thanks!

We will be there in October. He is charging $40.00 an hour up to 4 ppl. I basically e-mailed him and told him what I would like to see. We figured

4-5 hrs tops would be perfect to see what we want. This would include us taking in lunch break if we choose.

His e-mail is cyrllcroes@yahoo.com He got back to me right away. He

e-mailed me back the very next day.

This is what I asked to see. (keep in mind we are there from noon to midnight). I requested the tour start at 12:30. He lets you decide when it starts and stops. I have asked him to put it in the order we would need to go as he knows his Island better then myself.

California light house and sand dunes, chapel of alto vista, bushiribana gold mill runis, yamanoto point, ostrich farm, natural baby bridge (big one collapsed), arikok national park, ayo rock formation and indian drawings, look out point over palm and eagle beach, divi divi tree, and last, dropped off in town for shopping etc.

Hope this helps and gives you a little insight of what he will do. Just tell him what you want. Here is his web sight info www.pitaruba.com

Archived