Best spot on Celebrity Infinity going thru canal

kayo kruiser

Hi

We're on the Celebrity Infinity's full east to west transit of the canal in November.

Does anyone have a suggestion of the best location to sit (preferably with a drink) while going through the canal?

We always like being at the back of a ship - is that a good location?

Thanks for any suggestions.

I'm on Infinity's Oct. 11 cruise. Are you planning to stay in one place all day? Transit is listed on our cruise for 12 hours. I expect to go to many areas of the ship during the day of our transit. I know that a lot of people like to sit in the club (seating & AC)on deck 11 forward for some of the transit. I can't remember the name of it. I'll want to see how close we'll be to the sides of the lock, watch the doors open and close and observe the ship rising and sinking below the sides of the locks. I'll be all over the ship!

When we were on the Infinity in 2006, we moved all over the ship. They opened up the bow for a while. so we spent some time there. Deck 4 was neat, as when we went through one set of locks, the ship hit the side of the lock. I would suggest that you move all over to get a variety of views.

Just be prepared for rain! (it rains everyday in Panama)

Archived