what do you guys think

hisarah15

I'm going on a family holiday. On the 20/02/10 and my mum and dad wedding anniversary on the 13/02/88. I don't know if i should do something on the cruise. for there anniversary i was wondering what you guys think before i make my mind

thank you :D

Hi Sarah,

It would be a lovely surprise for your parents if you organised something. I've seen balloons and a "Happy Anniversary" greeting card on cabin doors, you could send flowers & champagne to their cabin etc. I've also seen the waiters come to the happy couple and sing "happy anniversary" at dinner.

Contact P&O ( or other) about this. They may have a special format .

Perhaps you can do this on your cruise personaliser?

Cheers,

Anna

It sounds like you are going to be on board with them, so you'll be able to order flowers from the on-board florist and have them deliivered to the cabin.

You'll be able to arrange for Champagne and/or cake packages. Ring P&O before you leave and order & pay for this. If you do it this way - they'll receive a card in their cabin saying you have done this for them, and what they need to do to claim it (my partnerr did this for me for my birthday in 2008 on Pacific Dawn).

If you get their anniversary recorded against their booking, the cabin steward will be able to put baloons and/or signs on their cabin door on the actual day.

Maybe once you're on board you could buy them a massage or beauty treatment or something of that nature - contact the Spa to organise this.

There are plenty of options available to you!!!

Hi there,

I didn't notice the onboard Florist. We were in a mini suite and were supposed to have fresh flowers which we did not get, so I assumed there was no florist. I looked for it whilst on board and did not see it.

Unless it is in the staff sections of the ship??? Just interested!!

It sounds like you are going to be on board with them, so you'll be able to order flowers from the on-board florist and have them deliivered to the cabin.

You'll be able to arrange for Champagne and/or cake packages. Ring P&O before you leave and order & pay for this. If you do it this way - they'll receive a card in their cabin saying you have done this for them, and what they need to do to claim it (my partnerr did this for me for my birthday in 2008 on Pacific Dawn).

If you get their anniversary recorded against their booking, the cabin steward will be able to put baloons and/or signs on their cabin door on the actual day.

Maybe once you're on board you could buy them a massage or beauty treatment or something of that nature - contact the Spa to organise this.

There are plenty of options available to you!!!

That sounds like a great idea, hope they do enjoy there cruise and there wedding anniversary is a great one. not long to go know, as we are on the same cruise as hisarah15 and you all looking forward it as much us.:D

I'm going on a family holiday. On the 20/02/10 and my mum and dad wedding anniversary on the 13/02/88. I don't know if i should do something on the cruise. for there anniversary i was wondering what you guys think before i make my mind

thank you :D

Hisarah,

I notice that their anniversary is a week before the cruise, is the cruise to celebrate their anniversary, is it a milestone year?? If yes to both these questions, then you MUST organise something special :)

If not, maybe get them a shore tour or something as an anniversary present, what do you think??

Jodie

i was talking to my dad about the cruise. and he said he might try and get remarried on the ship. but i don't think it's possible. if it is possible it would be a great sirprise for my mum. i'll tell you guy when i make up my mind. :confused:

Archived