PB- The Good and Bad

coachk34

First for the Bad. There was none. Go and have a great day.

I am not going to post a long review cause there are plenty on here. We had a great time. Paid the $5 for the toys and it is well worth it. Get your beach mat, lay it on your chair, and its just as good as a lazy boy. I suggest paying the $12 for the large yard stick drinks and after two of those you will be in "Happyville" Very strong yet tasty!!

The taxi from the north pier (Punta Lungsta) is $13 and finding a cab is very easy. Just walk all the way around the shopping complex and down to the bottom floor and the cabs will be lined up. The way they drive I decided not to give a tip. Just glad I did not get the same driver coming back.

If anyone wants to know what is on the menu at PB just shoot me an email and I can tell you. Wife bought a T-shirt and I stole a Menu!! Sorry Tom. Thanks to all the posts on PB. If not for them I would have never known to go. I hope to go back sooner than later!!

Coachk34, I tried to e-mail you to request a look at the menu but is said you requested no emails. I would like to see the e-mail if you are Paradise Tom could e-mail it to me. We hve 8-10 of us coming to PB Jan22nd. My e-mail is Tluvs2talk@aol.com

Thanks!!

Teri

This will be 6 of our groups 2nd time at PB. We can't wait!!!

Unfortunately, I cannot respond to an AOL address. They all come back "undeliverable".

Does anyone know why?

See you on the 22nd...thanx for choosing us again!

if undeliverable, it usually says why somewhere in the bounced message.

my guess is whoever you are sending to is rejecting email from outside AOL that isn't in their known list of friendlies.

try forwarding to zydecocruiser @ aol.com (no spaces) ;) (actually serious)

and if that bounces, forward the whole enchilada to zydecocruiser @ yahoo.com (no spaces)

If possible, can you please send me the menu also. 7 yr old son is all ready looking forward to July and going to Paradise..he wants to look at the website every day so he can see the iceburg..lol

Thanks, if you can send it.

blu_devil_85 @ yahoo. com

Archived