Beware Ye Matie(aka RCCL)...Disney Rools Out The Big Guns

I WISH RCCL would have offers like this - but here's the problem. RCCL has "specials" like $229 for a 5 night Western Carib. Disney prices are more like $699 to start for the 3 day sailings.

Disney's 1st/2nd prices are almost always higher than RCCL and CCL. And in our family, my kids prefer the RCCL ships to the Disney ships.

Now if RCCL came out with this deal, we would be all over it.

Michele....Disney does do offers like $229 for 3 night sailings....however they are for Fl residents.

I thught the Voyager class has Diamond Lounges also

They have a "Diamond event" every evening but only wine/champagne (and maybe sodas) are free. If you want anything else (beer, mixed drinks) then it is 25% off the regular price There are no appetizers other than trail mix and tortilla chips. A big step down from the past when the lounge had an open bar and hot appetizers, chocolate covered strawberries, petit fours, etc.

For those that are Diamond plus, they can go to the concierge lounge which does have all those nice things.

Tucker in Texas

Archived