Thank You, Oscar!

lszu

I was one of the group on the Oscar Brown tour on December 9 (Brilliance of the Seas).

This was one of the most interesting tours we've done - either ship sponsored or independent. Easily the highlight of our cruise.

We had both Oscar and Shantanay (sp?) as guides and both were a pleasure - happy to answer our questions and share their country with us. In addition, the guide we had on the Tortuguerro Canal (Harlan) was great as well. DH and I sat at the back of the boat and got to talk to him as he was "driving".

Didn't get to see any monkeys since they are smart enough to stay out of the rain, but we did see a ton of sloths (and one up close and personal), lizards, birds, etc. I can't eat a banana now without thinking of the Del Monte plantation and seeing the bananas fresh off the trees.

Oscar - Thank you so much for a great day. Your contry is beautiful, you're a true gentleman and have wonderful business associates.

Did everyone on your tour do the same thing? I'm asking this casue I have my Mother and I booked with Oscar in March. I was planning on ziplining and Ocsar said he would take my Mother on another tour while I did the ziplining.

I wanted to see what I would be able to do with the ziplining. Did anyone on your tour zipline?

Thanks

cruislovin - Another gentleman on our cruise set this up, we just went along for the ride. I know ther are posts here with Oscar's contact information, though.

judyf - Yes, we all did the same thing, but there were two vans and two tour guides. I could see him taking one group one way and another group another way. No, none of us did the zip line thing.

Archived