Welcome Aboard Packet arrived!!!!

taymiss2

Packet came in the mail yesterday for our November 21 POA sailing. The contents really weren't all that exciting, I think it was just seeing it in the mail made it real!

Also, it looks like there are plenty of suites left on our sailing but no balcony's. I was planning on waiting until we found out if my husband's company was giving out bonuses this year. If yes, I was going to try to upsell to a balcony. Not sure that is going to be an option now although some may open up as balcony people move up in to a suite. I still am not fully convinced we will be on the ship enough to enjoy the balcony though so whatever happens will be fine.

I knew about how many rooms are left by starting another booking on NCL website. Balcony's are not even an option at this point. There seems to be quite a few insides as well so not sure how full the sailing is. The price has not changed at all so it doesn't seem like they are trying to sell a bunch of rooms though.

I knew about how many rooms are left by starting another booking on NCL website. Balcony's are not even an option at this point. There seems to be quite a few insides as well so not sure how full the sailing is. The price has not changed at all so it doesn't seem like they are trying to sell a bunch of rooms though.

Thanks for info. Have a great cruise.

Can you tell me what was in your cruise pack.

I am not very happy with my travel agent, i seem to be the one doing all the work and finding out stuff about my trip.

I have asked when we will be recieving our pack and she informs us that there is no pack. All we need to board is that page printed off from the net. You all on here have informed me about luggage tags from the pack is there anything else vital that we need. I have printed tags off and am going to either tape or contact them .

Some of you on here have said that because i am in Australia that things might be different.

What do you think.

Should i be down at the travel agent complaining about the lack of service and knowledge or is that just the way it is.

Not much we can do now as i leave in like 5 days but still do i have a legit reason to be angry

The pack really wasn't anything other than a brochure of info and the luggage tags. I all ready knew most of the information in the brochure from the NCL website It is mostly shore excursion info -but not complete only 3-4 per port, BonVoyage gift packages etc.

You are not missing much I don't think it is worth being upset with your TA about. The only good thing about it like I said was really just seeing it in the mail box and knowing our trip was getting closer.

Another thing. I just picked the little booklet up and looked at it again. It has the name of the travel agency we went with on the front. I wonder if it was mailed about by TA and not NCL. That may explain while some get it and others do not.

Just an aside becuase I have seen posts about this topic. I used an online agency who "competed" for my business to book our cruise. This is the second time we have done this and have not had any problems at all. I have not seen any prices lower than what we got either.

Thanks

so apart from luggage tags nothing really in it. Ok cool. Ive been living on here and Ncl so i should be ok for info.

I was just lookign forward to doing the.

"I just got my cruise pack" dance.

I guess ill just have to make my

"Im going on a cruise" dance go over a few days

:D

Archived