Kipu Ranch ATV Tour Kauai

mycruz

We went on this tour in August (not the waterfall, but the shorter of the two) and had an awesome time. It had rained that morning so it was pretty muddy, which my kids thought was the greatest. The guides were nice guys and told of the history of the ranch. Scenery was beautiful. I highly recommend this tour. Have a great time!

Hi Emste,

Thanks for that info - my husband and I are also thinking of doing the shorter tour with them in Dec. Can I ask how you got there and how far it is from the ship? We're thinking of doing it the second day in Kauai because I was afraid we'd be too muddy to go do anything else afterward if we went on the first day. Did you see any wildlife while you were at the Ranch?

Thanks again!

Thanks for your recommendation emste! We are planning on the 4 hr waterfall tour and can't wait!

I spoke with someone at the ranch yesterday and they said that there are taxi's available from the ship and back from the ranch. I believe I read somewhere else that the cab ride is about $25 US each way. It doesn't appear that it's very far from where the ship docks.

We went on this tour and it was incredible. We went on the first day in the afternoon. We rented a car for $30 total. It is about a 15 or 20 min. drive at most. The ranch was very beautiful and alot of movie sites. We saw alot of wildlife. This is a working ranch. They have coveralls for rent and they give you bandanas to wear. We did not get muddy but we did get very dusty. Wear darker clothes and bathing suits because of the red dirt. The guides are great. There are many stories and myths about the area. This was our best adventure of the week. Have a great time.

Yes, our clothes were ruined from the red dirt. And we got alot of looks going back on the ship. It was a blast! We saw cows, pigs and peacocks. That was about it for wildlife. We had a rental car and it is not far from the boat. Like the other poster said, about 15-20 min.

So far, so good. Booked on line and got a confirmation as well as a follow up phone call to confirm my confirmation! Sounds like we're going to have a great time and no need for a car rental in Kaua'i

Archived