Next Cruise and Group OBC combinable?

Yet another combinability question. Sorry ;)

So if you have a next cruise and you book into a group that has GAP ($100 OBC for each group cabin) - can the next cruise be used to book into the group? Can the two be combined?

All of these combining rules have me confused. :o

This is a good one, I would say yes. The booking will have to be created outside of the group as a individual booking because the booking number needs to "next cruise" booking number and then the groups dept can pull it in to the group and they would receive that same perks as the others in the group.

Thanks Sue! I figured you would know but didn't want to interupt your packing. Shouldn't you BE packing? :D

You're a goddess! Thanks :D

I am done!!!! And I am proud of myself, 3 formals, only 3 pairs of shoes, different outfits for each night and all in one suitcase and 41 lbs. Not bad for 17 days

I am done!!!! And I am proud of myself, 3 formals, only 3 pairs of shoes, different outfits for each night and all in one suitcase and 41 lbs. Not bad for 17 days

:eek::eek::eek: 17 days and it fit in 1 bag? I can't fit 17 hours in one bag. ;)

You ARE good!

:eek::eek::eek: 17 days and it fit in 1 bag? I can't fit 17 hours in one bag. ;)

You ARE good!

Hey the best is 3 pairs of shoes for the whole cruise, that is for both day and night. And is still has 9 lbs to spare. My first cruise I took 14 pairs of shoes and that was for only 7 days.:eek:

Hey the best is 3 pairs of shoes for the whole cruise, that is for both day and night. And is still has 9 lbs to spare. My first cruise I took 14 pairs of shoes and that was for only 7 days.:eek:

HAHAHAHAHA! Now 14 pairs sounds more like me.

Have a great time Sue! You will be missed. :D

HAHAHAHAHA! Now 14 pairs sounds more like me.

Have a great time Sue! You will be missed. :D

don't rush me off, I don't leave til Saturday. LOL I want to savor of minute of every day. Our actual 25th anniversary is Tuesday so looking forward to that.

Archived