Shore excursion ?/New to CCL

BrooklinNorth

Hi all.

I'm new to Carnival and booked on the Valor 01/31/10.

I'm curious as to when all the excursions will be posted for online bookings. I had a CCL rep tell me that at 120 days before the cruise they should be online. But here we are at day 119 and there is nothing at all listed for Grand Cayman, and I have two new divers patiently waiting to book the Dolphin Swim in Roatan.

Any info you Carnival veterans can offer this newbie would be greatly appreciated.:D

thanks Lori

They could start showing up at anytime now. But don't worry that nothing showed up right at the 120 day mark. Carnival website now gives 90 days as the guideline, I'm pretty sure that it used to say 120.

But either way, it's a general guideline not a hard rule. And if you only see a few at first keep checking. They don't always all show up at once when they do start to become available.

It's part of the fun, checking each day to see if excursions popped up! :D Just keep an eye on it!

They could start showing up at anytime now. But don't worry that nothing showed up right at the 120 day mark. Carnival website now gives 90 days as the guideline, I'm pretty sure that it used to say 120.

But either way, it's a general guideline not a hard rule. And if you only see a few at first keep checking. They don't always all show up at once when they do start to become available.

It's part of the fun, checking each day to see if excursions popped up! :D Just keep an eye on it!

Thanks, I'll keep an eye open for them :p

Archived