Countdown Clocks

Sailaway John

PLease help. How do you set up a countdown clock. I have tried but have not succeeded. Will be on cruise on Dawn Princess in May 2010.

Don't know if this will help you, but it worked for me. I was using Firefox and couldn't get one set up. I went into Internet Explorer and it worked just fine.

Just a thought for everyone who posts countdown clocks or future cruise dates. That's advertising that your house will be empty. It is way too easy for criminals to hack and get personal info these days. So think twice before posting that you'll be out of town.

Personally I think this thought is slightly paranoid! The chances of a hacker firstly going to the trouble of somehow locating my address details, secondly, being close enough to where I live to be worth their while coming to rob me and thirdly, not knowing whether or not there will be other family members at home makes this scenario exceedingly unlikely! :eek:

PLease help. How do you set up a countdown clock. I have tried but have not succeeded. Will be on cruise on Dawn Princess in May 2010.

Don't know about them - but I did set up an excel spreadsheet that counts it down to the minute.

84 days

23 hours

34 minutes (I expect to board at 2:15 PM on 12/30/2009)

:)

Personally I think this thought is slightly paranoid! The chances of a hacker firstly going to the trouble of somehow locating my address details, secondly, being close enough to where I live to be worth their while coming to rob me and thirdly, not knowing whether or not there will be other family members at home makes this scenario exceedingly unlikely! :eek:

Who needs a count-down clock for that?

Just go to any of these posts to see who is going on which cruise. Robbers can plan out a year in advance.

Sailaway John sorry no one has answered you question yet. I would suggest you go to: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=359934&page=8

and look at post #155

This is the Cruise Critic Test Forum and that post gives you suggestions on several count down clocks. Once you follow which ever set of directions you pick you can make posting on that board as often as you need until you clock works the way you want it to.

Good luck and have fun!

Archived