Complimentary drinks on Pride

gemhk

Farscaper

I too enjoy taking an orange, banana or an apple ~~I solved that by ordering a box of cookies and fruit the night before disembarking.

The box is delivered with my coffee the next morning ~~surely comes in handy at the airport!:D

The Chef is always kind and thoughtful as to ordering a "to go" goody box!

Martita B.

With all that apparent wastage I suggest to Seabourn that they reduce the size of the in-suite bottles with the simple provision that they be replenished when empty.

Personally I was torn apart seeing the best part of two litres or 40 ouncers left behind but didn't want to get any more sloshed than you are encouraged to be.

I do wish they hadn't emptied our fruit bowl the night before we left though. That was to be our walking lunch.

I always put a couple of pieces of fruit in the drawer the last afternoon so I have some that night when we get back to the suite. Can never understand why they do that - it's so petty. They did go through a phase of removing the gowns but they seem to have stopped that. I did complain so maybe others did as well.

I have usually seen the fruit disappear on the last night of my cruises- and I always wondered if they were afraid the passenger would consider the fruit bowl a "souvenir" and take it. I guess I will "hide" the fruit, too. I would prefer to "keep" the robes, until we disembark- instead of removal the night before, also.

Kathy

I always put a couple of pieces of fruit in the drawer the last afternoon so I have some that night when we get back to the suite. Can never understand why they do that - it's so petty. They did go through a phase of removing the gowns but they seem to have stopped that. I did complain so maybe others did as well.

I put the fruit in the safe just in case :D

I hate it how the fruit gets replenished just as the ones you are looking forward too become ripe! I was watching a delicous looking peach for a few days, just wasnt quite ready....decided it would be perfect the next day and VOILA....the disappearing act! Happens all the time. We always get rid of the robes the first day cos they take up too much room in the wardrobe!

I hate it how the fruit gets replenished just as the ones you are looking forward too become ripe! I was watching a delicous looking peach for a few days, just wasnt quite ready....decided it would be perfect the next day and VOILA....the disappearing act! Happens all the time. We always get rid of the robes the first day cos they take up too much room in the wardrobe!

I agree with you Granny! They always take it away just before it's quite ready to eat!! Again I keep anything I fancy in the drawer so that I can eat it at just the right degree of ripeness. It may be petty but it's very irritating Henry!

I agree with you Granny! They always take it away just before it's quite ready to eat!! Again I keep anything I fancy in the drawer so that I can eat it at just the right degree of ripeness. It may be petty but it's very irritating Henry!

You are not the only ones putting the fruit in the draw! It is amazing what you find when looking for a camera lead:D

Archived