WOW sale question-Price drops or upgrades

DH and I are looking to book our B2B tomorrow to take advantage of the $200 we will gain in OBC. Right now the rates are pretty high, so we are going to book an interior and hope that GTY Balconies come available, or that the prices will drop. My question is this: Will we loose the OBC if we change Cabins, take advantage of a price drop, etc?

I am going to book a cruise to the Western Caribbean tomorrow. On the WOW sale I understand that you get a certain amount of obc. On the half price deposit, is it really that good since you will eventually pay for the other half when your cruise is to be paid in full?:confused:

I am going to book a cruise to the Western Caribbean tomorrow. On the WOW sale I understand that you get a certain amount of obc. On the half price deposit, is it really that good since you will eventually pay for the other half when your cruise is to be paid in full?:confused:

You understand perfectly. The cruisefare is the cruisefare. Whatever you don't pay now, because of the reduced required downpayment, you must pay eventually. The total that you must pay for your cruise is unaffected.

Archived