Anybody bought electronics in Cozumel...

Jabee

I can not remeber seeing any electronics stores on the main strip, but has anyone seen any in town?

I am looking for MP3s and other electronic devices.

Hey.... I am no expert....but my friend Tom at Paradise Beach had a Nintendo DS sent to my house and I brought it to him earlier this year because it was cheaper than buying on the island. Last year, it was a camera.

He said that if he ordered it and had it shipped directly to Cozumel...that it would sit in Customs forever IF he even got it at all.

JB,

You would have to go to 30th Avenida for the shops the locals use. I dont think you are going to find any bargains as I had a worker at Diamonds International asking if I could bring him any kind of MP3 player and he would pay me. He said he could make some good money because of the high price on the island.

I believe most of the locals go over to Playa del Carmen for those type of purchases as there is a Walmart over there a couple of blocks from the passenger ferry pier.

I will be on the Triumph also on the 13th but in February.

Dave

Archived