I just booked and WOW!!

mrstay

My husband I will be celebrating our 25th anniversary next year. We have planned for years to do something "big" that year. We have traveled to over 18 countries and done 9 cruises in the past. But then the economy hit, which is a reality dose. So although it is not what we wanted to be able to do, we are happy just to be going. We are so happy to be getting the $100 OBC, since this will cover all of our expenses onboard. We book all of our excursions on our own. So although a $100 OBC is not much to some (since I think all those not needing it are in suites and such) it is a true blessing for us. It will make at least something small (such as the kind of trip we are going to take) even sweeter.

So this morning I booked a PR on the Voyager out of Galveston. Since we live in Houston there will be no airfare needed. Also, we will be joining my parents for this cruise, and they will be celebrating their 35th. Can't get much better than that. Price was great too, with residency rate.

Good for you!! Last I checked, if $100 bill was on the ground, nobody would pass it by and say "ahhh. it's only $100" LOL!!! Any money saved is money in YOUR pocket!!

We just booked AOS and I got $200 because I booked adjoining E1 cabins for us (husband and 2 kids). I figure the OBC can help cover the tips and such. Yay!

Not that I want to rush time away, but I'm wishing for 2011 :)

My husband I will be celebrating our 25th anniversary next year.

Also, we will be joining my parents for this cruise, and they will be celebrating their 35th.

Ok, I just have to ask: did you get married when you were 10???

Ok, I just have to ask: did you get married when you were 10???

No, I am a person of divorced parents. They divorced when I was young and both remarried the same year. So it would actually be my father and stepmom.

We've only been on NCL, so I just wanted to confirm that the OBC can be used towards gratuities on RCCL. Anyone been on the 10-day San Diego-Mexico cruise?

If you choose MTD (My Time Dinning), you have to prepay the gratuities. However, if you have the regular dinning in the MDR, before the end of the cruise you can switch to pre-paid gratuities, and pay them from your seapass account which will include your OBC.

Forgive me for being flip about it, I was just a little thrown off by the anniversaries! I hope you and your parents have a wonderful cruise!

No, I am a person of divorced parents. They divorced when I was young and both remarried the same year. So it would actually be my father and stepmom.

Congrats on your upcoming cruise :) I'm glad you heard about the WOW sale and got a little obc (every penny counts)

This sale is also what made me finally pull the trigger to book my upcoming cruise. If it wasnt for this sale I probably wouldnt have booked.

Archived