No Wrinkles!

seashore

Hope so. Downey Wrinkle Releaser is supposed to help the wrinkles from packing and when sprayed on your clothes, help undo the wrinkles so you don't have to iron on your cruise. Haven't found it yet, (looked at KMart, local groceries), but heard they have a similar product at the Dollar Store.

Sorry Gingee, but I found your reply rather abrupt and rude.

What does this have to do with a cruise?
Wow, that was an abrupt answer, Gingee.

Seashore - since Downey Wrinkle Releaser has been listed on the "must pack" for a cruise list many times on the board, I understand why you'd like to locate the product.

Fortunately, my grocery store chain here in the Atlanta carries it, but also Target and other discount stores. Another poster suggests the fashion area of the CC board and perhaps you can do a search there.

Best of luck.

It's a good product and works beautifully for gettin' those wrinkles out while on a cruise - or at home!

Our WalMart sells it in the laundry products area. The Dollar Tree does have something similiar, and works just as well in my opinion.:)

If you fail to find wrinkle romover: just get a small spray bottle and fill with water. Spritz your clothes (using a fine mist). Hang and let dry. I have used this tecnique and it works, much the same as hanging clothes in steam.

Grace

I read one post that said she checked with the manufacturer of Downey Wrinkle Release (Proctor and Gamble) and that it had been discontinued. I hurried on out to my local Wal~Mart and they had it (I was relieved cuz it works GREAT!) I bought an extra bottle for the cruise, just in case. But there was plenty on the shelf. You'll find it with the spray starch and Static Cling products. Our Wal~Mart carries it in the 16.9 oz size. I also saw it at Target and all of our supermarkets.

http://www.tide.com/messageboard/readcomment.jhtml?messageId=461027

Thank you for all your kind suggestions. The last thing that I wan't to do on a cruise is iron. I am sorry if I posted my question in the wrong area. Thanks again...ss

Hope you find some for your cruise. And, no, you did ask what I think is a cruise question. Enjoy your cruise - now I am going to have to go hunting for it at Walmart.:D

I was able to purchase this product at Wal-Mart last night. They do have information on this product on the P&G Downy web site but do not have a "where to buy" feature for this particular product.

http://www.downy.com/products/wrinklereleaser.shtml

It doesn't appear that they are planning to cancel this product any time soon. P&G typically will pull all info from their site well before the product starts to disapear.

One thing that makes me prefer "Downy" wrinkle releaser versus the imitators is the lovely fresh smell of the Downy! When cruising, I spray the Downy on whatever clothes I take off at the end of the evening and hang them back in the closet. They are fresh smelling and wrinkle free for me to wear a second time later during the cruise!

Archived