Can't access reservation online

The WOW sale must be overloading the RCCL website. I keep getting a message that they can't access my reservation or my C&A information. Anyone else having that problem?

Yes-I 'm having the same problem

Jim

Glad it's not just me. I'm now getting a third message saying my cabin is not available and to pick another, but still can't access reservation. I agree and will wait until Thursday to check reservation as well. I booked a guarantee and like to check to see if a cabin has been assigned.

Well....I said I'd wait until Thursday to try to access my reservation, but I couldn't wait! It still tells me my stateroom guarantee is not available and to chose another stateroom. The actual reservation won't even come up, just that message. I did call RCI and they told me everything is fine and that it must be a glitch in the system. I just don't like not having all my ducks in a row!

Beeeeford don't worry I went through that for 2 weeks, I booked a E-1 guarantee (first time doing that I too like all my ducks in a row) but they gave me my cabin number today and it's a D1 for Freedom at Christmas. I do understand your frustration but it does get sorted out,and I got an upgrade:D

Beeeeford don't worry I went through that for 2 weeks, I booked a E-1 guarantee (first time doing that I too like all my ducks in a row) but they gave me my cabin number today and it's a D1 for Freedom at Christmas. I do understand your frustration but it does get sorted out,and I got an upgrade:D

Thanks htjmom...it does make me feel better. Glad you got an upgrade. I did try to acess again today with no avail. I'll try to be patient and hope the upgrade fairy comes my way as well.

I think the RCCL reservation website has major issues. I am getting that "room not available" error message also.... but this is not the first time, it has happened to me periodically every since I booked. I booked guarantee also, so have been going back in almost daily to check to see if my room has been assigned. Very frustrating!!

I think the RCCL reservation website has major issues. I am getting that "room not available" error message also.... but this is not the first time, it has happened to me periodically every since I booked. I booked guarantee also, so have been going back in almost daily to check to see if my room has been assigned. Very frustrating!!

Corkyanige...I check everyday for the same reason. I want to see if my guarantee has turned into a cabin number so getting that message each time is very frustrating. I was also planning on paying off my balance a little early, but I may wait now since I can't access the reservation to be sure it was credited properly. I know when I call they say everything is okay...but I like to have the documentation in front of me to prove it.

Archived